Jens Kutílek started work on FF Uberhand in 2008. On and off over the course of the next eight years, he experimented and expanded the typeface. It is now the largest family of casual handwriting fonts available today. He spent many an hour honing and correcting each glyph and the result is a lively, but very precisely drawn typeface. While most other handwriting fonts
fall apart as soon as you zoom in close, FF Uberhand stays clean at every zoom level.
To win an FF Uberhand original onesie or T-shirt (size 12-18 Months/76-86cm), just send us an email with your full postal address and with the subject “Giveaway”.
And these are the rules:
- The host of this competition is Monotype GmbH, Berlin Office, Bergmannstr. 102, 10961 Berlin, Germany (“Monotype”). By participating in this competition you accept the conditions thereof.
- All persons aged 18 and over are entitled to participate. Employees of Monotype and their relatives are not permitted to enter the competition.
- How to participate: Write an email with your full postal address and with the subject “Giveaway” to [email protected].
All participants automatically become part of the competition. The deadline for submitting an e-mail is July 9, 2017.
- The winners will be selected by lottery at the end of the competition. The winner receives one gratuitous t-shirt or one onesie as shown above. The prize is not exchangeable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Monotype reserves the right to modify these terms & conditions at any time or to discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the competition itself.
- Any recourse to courts of law is excluded.